HONE Athletics was created to share the pulse of the entire group. Not each individual. Leaders are seeking the feedback in order to get a sense for which stressors are impacting the workplace in general. This platform is not intended to isolate any one person’s results and to that end we have put measures in place to uphold anonymity and keep the focus on the whole.
- We are hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilizes the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology all on North American servers.
- Our cloud provider, Heroku and AWS, have the following certification and compliance.
SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
PCI Level 1
- Connections to databases require SSL encryption to ensure a high level of security and privacy.
- All passwords and sensitive data are encrypted and hashed and there is no way to retrieve the original password or data by outside sources or data breaches.
- All users are assigned randomly generated numerical USER ID's. Any data pulled from the system for client purposes only shows these randomly selected ID numbers. No HONE employees or contractors have access to any survey data with user identification. Nor are they able to pull or distribute such data to clients. User data is only identified in the account management and user profile. (Name / Email / Cell)
- Any and all such requests from a client would be denied as per HONE's internal strict policies and anonymity guarantees.